National Painting offers top notch Exterior painting for your home or business. We will pay attention and listen to every detail of the work you need.
Here are the steps we take before we start on any project:
- Pressure Wash: Before painting, the exterior of your house we will pressure wash.
- Scrape & Sand: Next, it’s important to scrape any loose paint off of the siding of the house. Sanding is a necessary to create an ideal surface to ensure proper adhesion of paint.
- Patch & Caulk: We will fill cracks and corners so it doesn’t allow no moister to enter.
- Prime: It’s important to prime bare exterior wood prior to painting because it seals the grain, prevents bleed-through and improves paint adhesion.
- Paint: Either choose a new fresh color or we can use the existing color you have.
Reach out today to learn how we can help you.